This is the current patch of Rift.
|Release date (US)||20 Mar 8:00am PDT|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Update: Rift 2.2 Hotfix 3||Update: Rift 2.2 Hotfix 5|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
- The following Runes should now trigger properly: Baneful Rune, Crushing Runeshard, Feral Rune, Icewall Rune, Invigorating Rune, Smoldering Rune, and Windshielding Rune.
- Tanking Relic Weapons have gotten an upgrade.
- PVP: Reduced the AoE damage reduction applied during PVP. Basically, AoE abilities deal slightly more damage.
- Crafting: All recipes granted as an occasional reward from crafting dailies can now be sold to vendors, if desired.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some quest items from dropping for cross-faction groups.
- Fixed some more difficult-or-impossible to reach Artifact spawn locations.
- Auroral Doubloons and Pyrite Doubloons are now auto-consumed into the Currency tab instead of your inventory.
- Added an item to the Moneychanger NPC to grant 50 tickets in exchange for 1 Pyrite Doubloon.
- Gaining control of a location in Codex: Wheel of Fate should no longer break stealth for your team.
- The Random Expert Dungeon daily now offers Frozen Eclipse Stone.
- Ardent Domain: Feeding Frenzy Zone Event: Lost Survivors are more survivable.
- Eastern Holdings: The rare spawn Prototype Watcher will properly path around the reservoir and should no longer engage in combat with Shane Hawkins.
- Additional adjustments to the start of Freemarch and Silverwood to improve quest flow.