Porticulums are used for instant player transportation from one place to another. They are located in towns or major cities in all zones throughout Telara.
- Transport to another Porticulum - instant transportation of the player to any selected Porticulum
- Bind soul - choose this Porticulum as the respawn location for Soul Recall
Both actions come with a cost in gold. Binding the soul has a fixed cost, transportation costs are related to the distance of the transport.
In order to teleport to another location, players must first discover the target Porticulum by interacting with the respective Porticulum Masters.
Porticulums are either owned by one of the player factions, The Guardians or The Defiant, or by a neutral faction. A player may only use Porticulums which belong to the player's or any neutral faction.
 Porticulum Locations
 The Guardians
- Annette Kostral in Argent Glade - Silverwood
- Gloamwood Pines - Gloamwood
- Tearfall Run - Gloamwood
- Stonecrest - Scarlet Gorge
- Kain's Command - Scarwood Reach
- Three Springs - Moonshade Highlands
 The Defiant
- Sonrisa Pavlis in Epoch Plaza - Meridian
- Knight's Stand - Freemarch
- Quarrystone Basin - Stonefield
- Granite Falls - Stonefield
- Scarwood Lift Base - Scarlet Gorge
- Perspice - Scarwood Reach
- Timberveil - Moonshade Highlands
- Lantern Hook - Droughtlands
- Reclaimer's Hold - Moonshade Highlands
- Fortune's Shore - Shimmersand
- Wyrmbane Spire - Shimmersand
- Exile's Den - Iron Pine Peak
- Whitefall - Iron Pine Peak
- The Chancel of Labors - Iron Pine Peak
- Phoenix Rise (South) - Stillmoor
- Zareph's Return - Stillmoor
- Freemarch and Meridian - Rift: Planes of Telara - Gamescom 2010  - Youtube video