The original Rift wiki anyone can edit.
32,469 Rift Wiki Articles written since June 2009.
Thousands of years ago, the gods created the world of Telara and an abundance of living creatures to fill its mountains, forests, plains and oceans. The civilized territories currently explored by the players of RIFT are but one sample of its vast expanse. These territories are surrounded in the north and west by colossal mountain ranges, and to the east and south by seas that have become impassable in the wake of the Shade.
Although much of Telara is currently unreachable, the continent on which players of RIFT begin is the largest in the world. It hosts a diverse and colorful geography. Its reaches host deserts of shimmering sand and vibrant oases, immense mountain ranges, lush old-growth forests, colorful fairy woods, boggy swamps, sparse rocky highlands, wildly overgrown grasslands, and wind-swept savannas.
Telara’s world of natural wonders is a perfect host for gripping adventures that challenge even the most dedicated explorers.
- Freemarch • Silverwood • Stonefield • Gloamwood • Scarlet Gorge • Scarwood Reach • Moonshade Highlands • Droughtlands • Iron Pine Peak • Shimmersand • Stillmoor • Ember Isle • Brevane • Dusken
- Meridian • Sanctum
- Iron Tomb • Realm of the Fae • Deepstrike Mines • Darkening Deeps • Foul Cascade • King's Breach • Runic Descent • Fall of Lantern Hook • Abyssal Precipice • Charmer's Caldera
- Chronicle of Attunement • Greenscale's Blight: The Fallen Prince • Hammerknell: Runes of Corruption • River of Souls: Chains of Death • A Hero Rises
- Endless Eclipse • Greenscale's Blight • Hammerknell Fortress • Infernal Dawn • River of Souls
- Primeval Feast • Rise of the Phoenix • Gilded Prophecy • Drowned Halls
- Raid Rifts
- The Golden King • Winds of Chaos • Silence the Voice • Drakith Hatchery • Razing the Youth • Hunger of the Deep • Heart of the Tide • Growth of the Aelfwar • Teaching the Lesson • Terror of Undeath • Unstitching the Terror
- Elemental Planes
- Plane of Life • Plane of Death • Plane of Water • Plane of Earth • Plane of Fire • Plane of Air
- Champion • Reaver • Paladin • Warlord • Void Knight • Riftblade • Paragon • Beastmaster • Vindicator • Tempest
- Elementalist • Warlock • Pyromancer • Stormcaller • Chloromancer • Necromancer • Archon • Dominator • Archmage • Harbinger
- Assassin • Nightblade • Ranger • Bladedancer • Riftstalker • Bard • Marksman • Saboteur • Infiltrator • Tactician
- Purifier • Inquisitor • Sentinel • Justicar • Druid • Warden • Cabalist • Shaman • Templar • Defiler
Last modified on 25 June 2013, at 14:27