This page is a portal to all Telarapedia policy-related pages. A full list of policies is at Category:Policies.
 List of policies
 Content policies
 Editing policies
These policies pertain to the content contribution:
- Please sign your comments on any talk pages with a signature which follows our signature guidelines.
- Do not revert more than once unless a consensus has been reached.
 Conflict policies
These policies deal with appropriate user behavior and response:
- No personal attacks are allowed when a disagreement occurs;discuss the edit itself and not the editor.
- When there is a sufficient user base, conflicts will be resolved by commitee.
 Administrative policies
These are the policies that govern administrators and administrative duties:
- What does adminship mean and what do admins do?
- Process for requesting adminship
 Other policies
 Changing policies
- Accepted policies may not be modified arbitrarily. They must be discussed and a consensus reached before changes are made.
 Proposing new policies
- In the interim, this can be done by editing this article's talk page.