We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Artifact List[edit | edit source]
- Freemarch Artifacts and locations: Levels 15 - 20, 22 known collections
- Silverwood Artifacts and locations: Levels 10 - 18, 21 known collections
- Stonefield Artifacts and locations: Level 25, 20 known collections
- Gloamwood Artifacts and locations: Levels 22 - 26, 20 known collections
- Scarlet Gorge Artifacts and locations: Level 30, 12 known collections
- Scarwood Reach Artifacts and locations: Level 35, 18 known collections
- Moonshade Highlands Artifacts and locations: Level 40, 18 known collections
- Droughtlands Artifacts and locations: Level 44, 17 known collections
- Iron Pine Peak Artifacts and locations: Level 50, 18 known collections
- Shimmersand Artifacts and locations: Level 50, 16 known collections
- Stillmoor Artifacts and locations: Level 50, 17 known collections
- Invasion Artifacts Levels 18-48, 24 known collections
- Other Artifacts Level 50, 2 known collections
There are a total of 323 known artifact collections.
Tips for Finding Artifacts[edit | edit source]
While finding artifacts requires a good deal of luck, you can increase your chances by knowing where to look. By going a little out of your way during your travels, you'll soon have all the lucky coins you could need. The lucky coins vendor also moonlights as the Artifact turn in NPC.
- Look for the sparkle. Artifacts glow much brighter than other objects in Telara, and can give you a cue from a distance.
- Look for landmarks. If you see a long wall, short section of fence, or burnt-out house, check around - these are quick and easy places to search, and can be very rewarding.
- Be creative. Sometimes artifacts are found in the strangest places. Hollowed out logs, wedged between rocks, or even in a cooking pot over a fire!
- Take the road less traveled. Remember, the fewer other antiquarians around, the better your chances of making a find. If you see an area that seems underused, off the path, or otherwise well hidden - take a closer look, these spots can frequently yield artifacts.
- Invest in Quantum Sight/Omen Sight. This is purchased from the planarite vendor in Meridian/Sanctum for 12,000 planarite. This allows you to find "Twisted" artifact sets when activated. Twisted artifacts glow red, rather than the normal artifact white.
References[edit | edit source]
- Rift at Gamer's Day - Massively.com