We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Choose your side and square off in a no-holds-barred, inter-dimensional battle royal between Three factions in PvP and the essence of open world combat. This is a game about domination. Set in the windworn foothills of Stillmoor, the familiar landscape has been transformed with control points and sourcestone powered fortifications as Ascended banners billow under the blood-red sun.
Factions[edit | edit source]
Faction Base[edit | edit source]
- Oathsworn's base is located at Endless Watch which is at 2681,2457 on the eastern boarder of Stillmoor.
- Nightfall's base is located at Caer Thalos which is at 1836,1861 on the northern boarder of Stillmoor.
- Dominion's base is located at Caer Kholum which is at 1916,3492 on the southern boarder of Stillmoor.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Three Faction PvP
- Engage in massive, cross-shard battles.
- Control of as many Sourcestone Extractors as possible while preventing your opponents from doing the same.
- These control points open access to buffs and resources to your team which provide a wide variety of benefits in addition to unlocking additional buffs and abilities you earn by contributing to your factions cause.
- You won’t find gated doors in Conquest – your battle is on the field, not in a cozy castle! However, Caer Mathos (cleansed of its Endless occupants) now holds strategic importance for all three forces.
- The match ends when a single team has claimed 40% of the control points or 5,000 players are killed – once this happens a 10 minute timer will start, this is your chance to make a last grab for control – after which you’ll earn your rewards!
- Conquest offers yet another way to augment your gameplay and characters and there’s something for everyone. Even crafters play a vital role by refining the battlefield resources into upgrades and even more perks – you’ll find new recipes available at your crafting trainer!
Conquest Points[edit | edit source]
Conquest Skills[edit | edit source]
- rank 1 = Increase Favor gained by 1% Cost = 1000 Conquest Points
- rank 2 = Increase Favor gained by 3% Cost = 17500 Conquest Points
- rank 3 = Increase Favor gained by 6% Cost = 80000 Conquest Points
- rank 1 = Increase both mounted and unmounted movement speed by 1% Cost = 5000 Conquest Points
- rank 2 = Increase both mounted and unmounted movement speed by 2% Cost = 30000 Conquest Points
- rank 3 = Increase both mounted and unmounted movement speed by 3% Cost = 125000 Conquest Points
- rank 1 = Increase Attack Power, Max Heath and Vengeance by 1% Cost = 10000 Conquest Points
- rank 2 = Increase Attack Power, Max Heath and Vengeance by 2% Cost = 50000 Conquest Points
- rank 3 = Increase Attack Power, Max Heath and Vengeance by 3% Cost = 180000 Conquest Points
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Attrition[edit | edit source]
Extractor[edit | edit source]
53 Extractors on the map
Empowered Sourcestones[edit | edit source]
grab these and return them to your base. Used at Resource Depot in base.
Conquest Workstation[edit | edit source]
Empyrean Energy[edit | edit source]
Each is worth 50 points
Sourcestones[edit | edit source]
use these to fortify your extractors, which reduces the damage they take, after using an ability that is gained from picking up the sourcestone on the extractor.
Neutral NPC threats[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help Telarapedia by .|