Telara and Rift: Plan of Telara are Copyright Trion Worlds. All content on the Telarapedia (with the exception of Trion-owned images, art, and lore) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0.
An excerpt from the license in human-readable format(which is linked above) follows:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
- to Remix — to adapt the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
For the purposes of Telarapedia, the Attribution clause means that any content from this site covered by CC-BY-SA must be attributed to come from Telarapedia if it is referenced from another site.
Do not post images or information without permission of the copyright holder.