Update: Rift 1.7 Hotfix 5
|Release date (US)||21 February 8:00am PDT|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Update: Rift 1.7 Hotfix 4||Update: Rift 1.7 Hotfix 6|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
- Item tooltips now show the stat impact comparison to the item you have equipped.
- Item tooltips also now update properly when you have the tooltip showing when you right-click to equip an item.
- Also in this update: Augments will now apply the correct bonus value regardless of the level of the item they are applied to.
- Instant Adventure: Potential fix for the Jerra Loves Hillsborough adventure trying to auto-complete when you reach the end and the vampire lord has already been slain.
- Weddings: More wedding presents for everyone! The Gifted buff now lasts for 1 hour instead of 2.
- Added a /stuck command that brings up the existing Customer Service stuck window to allow you to teleport back to a graveyard.
- Using the Writ of the Ironclad (granted for having attached an authenticator to your account) once again grants the correct title.
- The 'No Wardrobe'-wardrobe now allows you to set the visibility of your main equipment like other wardrobe slots.
- This 'No Wardrobe' pane shows what items you're wearing in your regular equipment slots, and doesn't allow you to change equipment from this view.
- The top of the Wardrobe UI now shows which Wardrobe you are currently viewing.
- Fixed the Wardrobe visibility checkboxes having a super large clickable area.
- Prismatic Glory will no longer be removed when teleporting.
- Fixed a case where multiple PvP Rifts could be opened in separate zones.
- Channeled abilities can no longer be cleansed off the target to prevent them from hitting.
- Rogue and Mage ability tooltips have been updated to hopefully be simpler, but more accurate.
- Expose Weakness: No longer increases the damage of Spotter's Order, Illuminate, and Coda of Jeopardy.
- Degeneration: Fixed an issue where this would not purge the target if they were immune to damage.
- Caduceus Rise [Expert]: Fixed a bug that could prevent players from using the zone-out portal from Upper Caduceus Rise.
- Iron Pine Peak PvP Quest: Construct Charging Stations, Concentrated Source: Fixed Firebrand Steelclaws occasionally despawning during combat.
- Terminus/Mathosia: Fixed an issue preventing characters from leaving the Sanctuary of Rebirth or the Life Factory if they logged out before exiting the building.