Update: Rift 1.7 Hotfix 6
|Release date (US)||29 February 8:00am PDT|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Update: Rift 1.7 Hotfix 5||Update: Rift 1.7 Hotfix 7|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
- Ember Isle can no longer be accessed by characters under level 48. Characters currently in Ember Isle below this level will be teleported back to their home city.
- Updated the way Rifts and Invasions track contribution so you should be more reliably rewarded for participating.
- A number of random Bind On Equip Rift drops that incorrectly had no level requirements to equip now actually do.
- Various fixes to Vote Kick while in a raid-converted group in LFG or Instant Adventure.
- Using /target with a partial name now prefers to select living targets over dead ones.
- Instant Adventure: Jerra Loves Hillsborough: This adventure should no longer fail to complete when you kill Androj too quickly.
- Guardian wedding instance is now accessible by RIFT Lite accounts.
- Gold Wedding Rings are now able to be equipped by RIFT Lite players.
- Piñatas that drop Hammerknell artifacts now drop a more appropriate amount of them - not multiples of the same item.
- Fixed a bug allowing characters to receive too many beads from grey-con Piñatas.
- Made some small tweaks to Piñata loot to balance out the relative frequency of 'bonus' drops.
ZONES, DUNGEONS, RAIDS
- Zone Events in Ember Isle, Stillmoor, Shimmersand, and Iron Pine Peak are now aware of each other, and only one high-level zone event will be active at a time.
- PvP Quests obtained and completed within Port Scion as a Mercenary will once again grant Notoriety rewards.
- Caduceus Rise [Master]: The damage of the general population's Furious Shout has been reduced.
- Ember Isle: There are now 'breadcrumb' quests in Sanctum and Meridian to point players toward Ember Isle at level 50.
- Fall of Lantern Hook [Expert]: Maelforge is back to looking like his old self again.
- Hammerknell: Akylios: Tidal waves during the later phases of the encounter no longer knock players back.
- Hammerknell: Akylios: Added on-screen text warnings to Akylios' breath attacks.
- Hammerknell: Akylios: The damage over time component of Mind Decay now ticks half as quickly as it previosly did.
- Hammerknell: Inwar Darktide: Dead Water is now a Curse, and cleansable by abilities that remove Curses.
- Justicar: Healer's Creed: Now with 100% more WORKING.
- Sentinel: Banish: Tooltip now properly states the ability deals Life damage, not Death.