We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
A physical extension of the Ward itself, these crystal obelisks are often the targets of invasion forces, who use the destroyed wardstones to secure a link to the plane of the attacking enemy via a Foothold.
Wardstones have levels and health so depending on the location and level of the wardstone, a range of health points can be seen. Wardstones can be targeted and healed by player character heals (single target heals confirmed.) as well as upgraded and healed with the use of the Guardian ability Bless Wardstone or the Defiant ability Augment Wardstone.
There are 4 known stages of growth for Wardstones, each adding more health points. The second and third stages each add a turret damaging attackers.
Players visiting a Wardstone will receive a protection buff against planar forces. A stage four Wardstone additionally gains an aura further increasing the damage and protection of nearby players.
Guardian Wardstones[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Wardstone
- A Wardstone that has yet to be upgraded, these tend to have about 1600 Health points and have no defending turrets.
- Blessed Wardstone
- Once upgraded from a Hallowed wardstone, a Blessed Wardstone has about 2200 Health points and has one defending turret.
- Sanctified Wardstone
- After being upgraded from a Blessed Wardstone, the next upgrade of the Wardstone has about 3300 Health points and two defending turrets.
- Consecrated Wardstone
- The fourth and perhaps final stage of growth, the Consecrated Wardstone has increased Health points, two defending turrets and gains an angelic shade that floats overhead.
Defiant Wardstones[edit | edit source]
- Engineered Wardstone
- A Wardstone that has yet to be upgraded, these tend to have about 1600 Health points and have no active defending turrets.
- Enhanced Wardstone
- Once upgraded from an Engineered wardstone, an Enhanced Wardstone has about 2200 Health points and has one active defending turret.
- Augmented Wardstone
- After being upgraded from an Enhanced Wardstone, the next upgrade of the Wardstone has about 3300 Health points and two active defending turrets.
- Ultimate Wardstone
- The fourth and perhaps final stage of growth, the Ultimate Wardstone has increased Health points, two defending turrets and gains an inspiring hologram of Asha Catari.
Neutral Wardstones[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also Ancient Wardstone